Age: 18 Yrs completed
Educational Qualification: SSC (Std 10) or Above
Follow below procedure to Apply...
1. Fill up the ENQUIRY Form
2. We will conduct an Interview in which the entire process will be explained and
your doubts will be clarified.
3. Qualified Candidate has to submit below required documents.
4. You have to Pay Basic Registration & Examination fees.
5. Training will be provided. In training program, we will cover all the aspects of Life Insurance Business.
6. Later you have to appear for Pre Recruitment examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
7. After qualifying the examination you will be provided an Appointment Letter and Identity Card to work as an Insurance Agent. We will also impart field training and other valuable inputs which will help you in the market place.